A Few Tips for your Advising Appointment:
- Have a list of courses you’re interested in taking ready
- Ask about your Degree Completion options
- Proficiency Exams
- Career Internships
- Taking Courses at Community Colleges
- Discuss your graduation plans
- Ask about Course Prerequisites
- Talk about how many courses you should take
- Tell your advisor what you plan to do with this degree
- Do you want to go on to grad school eventually? Immediately?
- Discuss courses taken this semester at other colleges
- How will they transfer?
- Are you planning to take more courses at other colleges in the future?
Still a bit confused on where to begin? Ask an Advisor