BGS Graduation Open-house:
Dr. Richard Carter and the staff of the General Studies degree program cordially invite you and your family to the BGS Graduation Open House held May 9th in Horrabin Hall 6 on the Macomb campus. Please browse wiu.edu/bgs-commencement/ to find all the necessary information pertaining to the Open House and the Graduation Commencement Ceremony.
Macomb Campus Ceremonies:
- May 9th: 2:00 p.m. – Honors Convocation, Western Hall, Macomb; 4:00 p.m. – ROTC Commissioning Ceremony, Macomb
- May 10th 4:30 p.m. – Undergraduate Commencement Ceremony #3,, Western Hall, Macomb
Quad Cities Campus Ceremonies:
- Sunday, May 11
- Noon – Quad Cities Honors Convocation, The i Wireless Center, Moline
- 1:00 p.m. – Combined Graduate/Undergraduate Commencement Ceremony, The I Wireless Center, Moline
* If your ceremony plans have changed please contact the Macomb BGS program office right away at 309/298-1929.
*You are not required to be here until the ceremony but we would suggest arriving at least 45 minutes in advance.
- Caps and Gowns- The University Bookstore is the sole source provider of officially licensed Western Illinois University graduation regalia. To ensure you receive the correct Western Illinois University commencement wear, please order your caps and gowns from the University Bookstore only.
Caps, gowns and tassels are available from the University Union Bookstore beginning March 24, 2014.
The cost is $30.00, plus tax, for undergraduates. Orders may be shipped via UPS until May 2, 2014.
For more information, visit www.bookstore.wiu.edu/Graduation_ep_48.html